Tuesday, December 23, 2014

My first ever post!

Welcome to my first ever blog post. this is going to be a completely chaotic blog about my life..i'm a stay at home mommy. i have attention deficit disorder, so does at least one of my kids..we're currently working on the diagnosis process for the littlest terror. if he doesn't have it, there needs to be a new name for the disorder! Things may not make sense to you if you don't already have add or know someone who does, but if you have it or know someone who does, this could be your new home. I might post stuff i get to try for free (i stumbled on some really cool programs..more about them sometime), recipes..who knows. life with add isn't boring and it doesn't make sense most of the time. odds are pretty good that this blog won't make much sense either. I'll do my very best to post regularly, but you never know what'll happen with 3 boys and christmas break upon us. i'll save that post for tomorrow.

Thanks for being here. the best is yet to come.



1 comment: