Saturday, September 26, 2015

Apple and Eve

So, I belong to influenster.com and occasionally they send me stuff to try for free and write about it on my humble blog. Today I got a box of apple and eve organic juices to try. The kids have pretty much decimated the juice boxes we got (lemonade, apple raspberry and fruit punch) and the hubby creature attacked the cherry juice. (I am not a fan of cherry anything) the kids were impressed with the yummy flavors and slightly surprised that I let them have a juice box. The hubs thought the cherry juice was perfect too. Would I buy it? Depends on the price..around here organic translates into expensive. Is it on the list for a treat for the monsters? Definitely! Do I recommend it? Based on the reactions of 3 very happy kids and a happy hubby..yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment