Friday, May 1, 2015

FTSF..I used to love this but now i hate it

I'm a weird one, but if you're reading this, you're already aware of that. You know what i really used to love as a kid, but can't stand now? Bubble baths. I don't know if its because the older i get, getting into the tub is just a huge pain or what, but i would rather take a long shower than soak in a bubble bath any day of the week. I have friends that are constantly telling me how relaxing it is and i'm just over here like "eh." a 15 minute shower for me is heaven. I also can't stand the stuff you have to put in the water to get those bubbles. They are all so perfumey and stinky. I mean, who comes up with these scents? its like something out of an old lady's dream. ((shudders at the thought)) Yuck. Just yuck. So there, dear bloggers..short and sweet..i hate bubble baths! Cant wait to see what ya'll come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment